- LEGEND ELITE® MUSKY RODS feature:
- Integrated Poly Curve® (IPC®) tooling technology.
- Advanced Reinforcing Technology™ (ART™).
- Taper Enhancement Technology (TET) blank design provides curved patterns for improved action with increased sensitivity.
- Super high-modulus SCVI carbon with FRS in lower section for maximum power and strength with reduced weight.
- High-modulus/high-strain SCV carbon with FRS and carbon-matte scrim for unparalleled strength, durability and sensitivity.
- Fuji® Torzite® tangle-free guides with titanium frames for unrivaled, 100% corrosion-proof performance.
- Fuji® PSS-LD Deluxe palming reel seat with shiny grey hood.
- Anodized, machined-aluminum wind check and trim pieces.
- Split-grip/super-grade cork handle.
- Kigan titanium hook-keeper.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- 15-year transferable warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
- Winner Field & Stream 2016 Best Musky Rod
There are two things required to successfully take musky – a dependable rod and genuine creativity. Last year we introduced what we knew were the finest musky rods on the planet – the Legend Elite® Musky. Apparently there were plenty of people who agreed with that assessment as Field and Stream awarded it Best Musky Rod of 2016. These gems combine our incredible SCV carbon with super-high modulus SCVI and are loaded with IPC®, ART™, and TET. Finally, every rod is trimmed out with Fuji® Torzite® guides with solid-titanium frames. The result? A rod with exceptional balance, handle ergonomics and feel. In other words, the finest musky rods on the planet, thank you very much.
Simply a must-have for an avid musky angler. Featuring exclusive St. Croix technologies, advanced blank designs and superior components, the Legend Elite® Musky series pushes performance to unprecedented levels.IPC, ART, FRS, TET