A personal favorite, the Drift Cap features the classic St. Croix Rod logo on a highly unique style! A corduroy front panel with a mesh back design makes this one of the most comfortable hats you'll ever wear! The high profile, structured cap includes a snap back closure and a pineapple mesh sweatband. OSFM.
- High profile
- Mesh back cap
- Dark brown corduroy front
Be sure that the next time you fly fish, you're wearing the new Tailwater Tee. This 60/40 cotton poly tee allows for increased flexibility and movement. The fabric is soft and lightweight for comfort that stays with you while you explore the tailwater.
- 60% combed ringspun cotton/40% polyester jersey
- 4.3 oz.
- 32 singles
- slightly heathered
- fabric laundered for reduced shrinkage
- Color: Military Green
The Hatch Cap is made for any fly fisherman. We put the same care into designing this cap that you put into selecting your flies. With a breathable mesh-back and an adjustable snap back closure, this structured flat bill will be your next go-to fly fishing cap. Featuring the St. Croix Logo on the front panel. OSFM.
- Flat bill
- Mesh back
- Snap back closure
- Olive brushed cotton twill
Introducing the St. Croix Simm's Guide L/S. The Guide L/S is built with a high quality knit fabric that dries quickly, wicks away any moisture, and provides UPF 50. The back panel is mesh-lined that keeps you cool on those hot summer days. Includes three zippered pockets for additional storage space.
- Quick‐drying, wicking & UPF 50
- 2 zippered, fly box‐compatible pockets
- 1 chest pocket with hook & loop closure
- Extended Sun Cuff for protection
- Articulated sleeves & off‐shoulder seaming
- Vented, mesh‐lined back panel
- Color: Dark Khaki