Thank you for being part of the St. Croix Family. If you are experiencing an issue with your rod, please follow the instructions below to submit the information for service and warranty. Our goal is to get you back on the water as soon as possible.
- Step 1: Fill out the Service Form below.
Step 2: Upload the 3 required pictures:
- 1. One showing the rod model
- 2. One showing the serial number
- 3. One showing the break in the rod
- Step 3: Select a payment option as there will be charge for shipping. For credit card payments we will reach out to you. Paypal payments will be submitted to the email address provided.
- Step 4: Submit the form. The team will review and respond. Please be aware we currently are experiencing longer than normal delays so allow at least 2 weeks for us to respond. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Warranty service form
Where's My Model Number?
The model number can be located in a few different places. If your model number is not located below the rod series logo, the model number can also be located adjacent to the rods model logo
(See images below for reference)
Where's My Serial Number?
Since 2001, every St. Croix rod has a unique serial number. This number is located on the rod blank just above the handle. According to St. Croix's Service Policy, the date contained in the serial number will be used to determine the beginning of the warranty period, unless the warranty registration information was submitted within 30 days of purchase.
*See Below Chart For Reading Serial Number Codes