NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who fill out the gleam.io entry possibilities and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. No purchase necessary in order to win. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States & Canada, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of St. Croix Rods, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”)agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of St. Croix Rods as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign. You further waive the right to claim ambiguity in the Campaign or these Official Rules.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 31st and ending October 4th .
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by filling out any of the gleam.io entry. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications maybe disqualified at the sole discretion of St. Croix Rods. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of St. Croix Rods.
Eight (8) Prizes will be announced the week of October 16th. Eight Winners Total for each one of the packages. Winners of a prize will not be eligible to win another prize within the term of this contest. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by St. Croix rods. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at St. Croix Rods and its partners sole discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses,including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes,shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for St. Croix Rods and its partners to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by use of gleam.io winner functionality under the supervision of St. Croix Rods. Winner will be notified by email. The Winners have 48 hours from the time of notification to accept the Prize by replying in email. St. Croix rodsshall have no liability for Winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (St. Croix Rods DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN,AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: St. Croix Rodsreserves the right, in its sole discretion,to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug,non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond St. Croix Rods control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, St. Croix Rods may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by St. Croix Rods. St. Croix Rods reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. St. Croix Rods has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, St. Croix Rods reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless St. Croix Rods and its subsidiaries, affiliates,advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents,successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability,illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur,directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant's participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession,use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable,network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv)unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry processor the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF WISCONSIN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign,participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to,punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign).Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13.Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope, by October 16th, 2020, to: St. Croix Rods, c/o Marketing, 856 4th Ave North, P.O. Box 279, Park Falls, WI 54552
14. Sponsor & Partners: The Sponsor of the Campaign is St. Croix Rods, Raymarine, Scentlok, Bagley Baits, Northland Fishing Tackle, Aqua-Vu, Tactical Anglers, Z-Man, Seaguar, XTRATUF, Joe Bucher Outdoors, Wiley-X, DAIWA
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by St. Croix rods is in no ways sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.